COVID-19 Resources for the Construction Industry
With many places deeming construction an essential activity during the COVID-19 outbreak, we know that it can be a confusing time to be in construction, but the Aldrich team is here to help you navigate the new regulations and guidelines that pertain to your business.
Employer Resources for Construction
- Oregon Coronavirus Worker Safety Fund Application, from the State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- COVID-19 in the Construction Workplace, a guide from Tawney Insurance & Safety Solutions
- Instructions for increasing jobsite hygiene and general safety guidelines for working through COVID-19 as an Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker, as prepared by Associated Builders & Contractors San Diego
- California Interim Guidelines for General Industry on COVID-19, from Cal OSHA
- What You Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), an FAQ prepared by the Aldrich Benefits team about the changes to emergency family and medical leave
- A Guide to Social Distancing, an infographic from the Aldrich Benefits team
Additional Business Resources
- Filing and Payment Deadline FAQ, prepared by the IRS to answer your questions about the moving tax deadlines and other changes
- U.S. SBA Small Business Guidelines & Loan Resources
- Disaster Loan Guidance
For more information on what Aldrich is doing to help our clients with the challenges of continuing businesses during the spread of the coronavirus, visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Are you up-to-date on the new revenue recognition standard?
After years in the making, the required implementation of Accounting Standards Codification ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers – is now mandatory for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018.
What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving contractors and the built environment for 35 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 500 general contractors, subcontractors and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $800 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Tracy Allen, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Tracy Allen brings 20 years of experience focusing in construction accounting and leads Oregon’s construction industry practice. She provides attest work and consulting services such as cash-flow management, operational reviews, systems and process reviews, as well as succession planning to her clients. Tracy holds her CCIFP® designation in the construction industry. She is honored to…
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Construction industry, surety and bonding requirements
- Closely-held businesses and owners
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
@RobergTax Going they 37 pages means you should be able to charge $300 to save them $200
@CamMatheny Isn’t that the way?! We set a $1500 minimum 2 years ago and lost far fewer accounts than expected.
@CamMatheny Raise your prices, let someone else deal with the HRB work.
News: IRS just announced it has postponed until May 17 the April 15 deadline for contributions to 2020 IRAs, Roth I… t.co/trCmxmRsvj
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.