Farming + Agriculture Accounting
We go beyond financial statements and tax returns.
We work closely with our clients and with those in the industry, bringing ideas and evaluating opportunities. We share best practices stemming from our involvement in the agribusiness industry, including accounting procedures, tax strategies, investment opportunities, staffing needs or ways to bring people and companies together.
Accurate financial reporting prepared by analyzing accounts receivable and accounts payable information provides useful guidance for your business. We design our farm accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to provide your business standardized information that is easy to review and available electronically.
Benchmarking your business strength with your competitors in the global economy is a valuable resource. We perform analysis of variations and help you evaluate key financial ratios so you can seek ways to improve the way your business runs.
We stay up to date with the most recent proclamations from the Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to watch over concerns and challenges that your business may have.
Our Professional Services
- Depreciation calculations for equipment, land, crops and ranching
- Operations and cash flow analysis
- Specific insight of tax methods unique to agribusiness
- Supply chain knowledge
Our agribusiness advisors can help you consider:
- How do you evaluate your business’ profitability, cash flow management, potential risks?
- Do you proactively work on tax planning that produces real savings?
- Are you trying to find ways to meet a lender’s reporting requirements?
- Have you thought about succession planning for your farm or ranch?
Who We Serve
We care for your business like it's our own.
See Freeborn Farms in action as they raise commercial cows and produce crops such as hay, turnips, spring oats and grass seed. Farming has been passed down in the Freeborn family for many generations since the 1870s.
Meet Our Professionals
Brooke Davis, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Since 2010, Brooke has served a wide variety of clients by providing assurance services, mainly in the agriculture and farming industry. Brooke graduated from Northwest Christian University with a double major in accounting and mathematics.
- Agriculture and farming
- Financial statement audits
- Certified Public Accountant
- Internal controls