What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving the contractors and the built environment for 20 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 200 general contractors, subcontractors and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $200 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Theresa Stidman, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Before joining the firm in June 2011, Theresa Stidman worked for Moss Adams in their San Diego office. Theresa is a CPA and has worked in public accounting for many years. Theresa brings extensive experience working with C corporations, S corporations and individual tax returns to the Aldrich Construction team. This background allows her to provide…
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
Here's how you can attract and retain millennials in the workplace: t.co/v75ZTNqE8s
As a successful company in the architecture and engineering industry, you probably get the best hires by including… t.co/tdd3HZ6c7v