COVID-19 Resources for the Construction Industry
With many places deeming construction an essential activity during the COVID-19 outbreak, we know that it can be a confusing time to be in construction, but the Aldrich team is here to help you navigate the new regulations and guidelines that pertain to your business.
Employer Resources for Construction
- Oregon Coronavirus Worker Safety Fund Application, from the State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation (SAIF)
- COVID-19 in the Construction Workplace, a guide from Tawney Insurance & Safety Solutions
- Instructions for increasing jobsite hygiene and general safety guidelines for working through COVID-19 as an Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker, as prepared by Associated Builders & Contractors San Diego
- California Interim Guidelines for General Industry on COVID-19, from Cal OSHA
- What You Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), an FAQ prepared by the Aldrich Benefits team about the changes to emergency family and medical leave
- A Guide to Social Distancing, an infographic from the Aldrich Benefits team
Additional Business Resources
- Filing and Payment Deadline FAQ, prepared by the IRS to answer your questions about the moving tax deadlines and other changes
- U.S. SBA Small Business Guidelines & Loan Resources
- Disaster Loan Guidance
- California Construction Projects Deemed Essential in Statewide COVID-19 Order
- Oregon Stay at Home Order, which considers construction businesses essential and grants permission to continue to operate as long as employees maintain social distancing measures
- Washington Declares Construction Not Essential, with Exceptions for Projects that Support Essential Functions of Essential Industries
- Inside the effort to keep home construction going in California during the coronavirus crisis, Sacramento Bee
- California construction workers prepare to mobilize for coronavirus surge response, Politico
- Oregon governor issues ‘stay home’ order to enforce coronavirus restrictions, Oregonian
For more information on what Aldrich is doing to help our clients with the challenges of continuing businesses during the spread of the coronavirus, visit our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Are you ready for the new revenue recognition standard?
After nine years in the making, the required implementation of Accounting Standards Codification ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers – is right around the corner and becomes mandatory for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018.
What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving the contractors and the built environment for 20 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 200 general contractors, subcontractors and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $200 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Gary Alongi, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Gary Alongi brings over two decades of experience helping his clients reach their highest level of success. His extensive knowledge of the construction industry allows him to provide value-added services that save clients money, helps them comply with regulations and requirements, and take advantage of opportunities helping them grow their business. American Institute of Certified…
- Audit and assurance services
- Certified Public Accountant
- Overhead rate (FAR 31) audits and compliance
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
@REDROMINA A start of a beautiful friendship
@NicoleAuerbach First time for me. It exceed my expectations! The music and the storytelling are great.
Mnuchin Says He May Consider Second Tax Due-Date Extension - Bloomberg t.co/crJlcryX2p
@taxgirl In Baltimore “hon” is sometimes gender neutral!
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.