Are you up-to-date on the new revenue recognition standard?
After years in the making, the required implementation of Accounting Standards Codification ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers – is now mandatory for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018.
What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving contractors and the built environment for 35 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 500 general contractors, subcontractors and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $800 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Nick Balaity, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Nick Balaity joined the firm in 2016 and has been providing construction contractors, builders and real estate professionals assurance services (audits, reviews, and compilations) since 2011. Prior to joining Aldrich, Nick started his career working with a large local firm in Portland, Oregon. Nick likes to take a holistic approach to serving his clients by... Read more Nick Balaity, CPA, CCIFP®
- Real estate
- FAR overhead rate schedules
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
Looking for support or have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors