Are you ready for the new revenue recognition standard?
After nine years in the making, the required implementation of Accounting Standards Codification ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers – is right around the corner and becomes mandatory for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018.
What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving the contractors and the built environment for 20 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 200 general contractors, subcontractors and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $200 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Tracy Allen, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Tracy brings 20 years of experience focusing in construction accounting and leads Oregon’s construction industry practice. She provides attest work and consulting services such as cash-flow management, operational reviews, systems and process reviews, as well as succession planning to her clients. Tracy holds her CCIFP® designation in the construction industry. She is honored to be an…
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Construction industry, surety and bonding requirements
- Closely-held businesses and owners
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
Is your firm prepared for your transition to retirement? Here are some considerations to factor in:… t.co/cWEYzh7Vjn
Even seasoned practitioners make mistakes that reduce revenue and bottom line profits, but here are some easy tips… t.co/uec9DBwvlh
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.