Tracy Allen, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Construction industry, surety and bonding requirements
- Closely-held businesses and owners
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
Tracy brings 20 years of experience focusing in construction accounting and leads Oregon’s construction industry practice. She provides attest work and consulting services such as cash-flow management, operational reviews, systems and process reviews, as well as succession planning to her clients. Tracy holds her CCIFP® designation in the construction industry.
She is honored to be an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Leadership Academy alum. Tracy was named a DJC Women of Vision award recipient in 2017 and has also taught locally and nationally for various construction associations including the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA).
- Construction Financial Management Association past board member and education chair
- Oregon Society of CPAs current board member and past chair for the Professional Development Committee
- National speaker for CFMA and local speaker for CFMA, Surety Association of America
- Former vice chair, chair and member of OSCPA/Legislative Action Committee
- Past Treasurer for Si Padres
- Oregon elementary and middle schools volunteer
Tracy earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from Linfield College.