Resources for Government Contractors
Selected State Contracting Resources
- 23 CFR 172 – Procurement, Management, and Administration of Engineering and Design Related Services
- 23 US Code 112 – Letting for Contracts
- 48 CFR – FAR Part 31 – Contract Cost Principles and Procedures
- Prompt Payment Rates
- Contractor Compensation Cap for Contracts Awarded on or after June 24, 2014
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy
Government Contracting Expert
Diana Strassmaier, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Diana joined the firm in 2018 with almost two decades of experience serving members of various industries including construction, engineering and architecture, manufacturing and distribution, and government contracting. An expert on conducting overhead audits, Diana works closely with government contracting industry clients to offer clarity on how overhead rates work and help them maximize compensation.…
- Indirect cost rate (overhead) audits and consulting
- Financial audits, reviews and compilations
- Business and personal tax planning and preparation
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Management consulting
- Compensation analysis
- Sage Fixed Assets Certified Consultant
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.