We view our financial concierge role to serve as your personal financial assistant managing and helping to streamline the financial complexity in your life. Your financial concierge plan will address all aspects of your needs, from basic financial housekeeping to complex financial projects. Our team of professionals is reliable, responsive and detailed in their work to provide exceptional service for our clients.
A sample of our services for single or multiple households includes the following:
- Coordination with brokerage and wealth management firms
- Complete asset transfer paperwork
- Management, automation and verification of recurring transactions
- Analysis of financial documents and coordination with bank and vendor relationships
- Private bank account monitoring, billing, cash flow management, and payment facilitation
- Trust and private foundation administration
- Household employee coordination and payroll
- Charitable donor due diligence and monitoring
- International currency planning
- Emergency coordination
- Document management
- Accounting, bookkeeping and budget oversight
- Establishment of internal controls and expense approval
- Detailed financial reporting and budgeting
Two Sisters Abroad
One of our clients had two of their children studying abroad and sought our help in providing the children with a safe and secure method of receiving regular funds without giving them an unlimited credit card to use. They also wanted the children to feel independent and have the freedom to make spending decisions with the experience of a credit card. Our Financial Concierge professionals found a solution outside traditional credit card options that provided a customized card with each girl’s name on it and a monthly allowance loaded to the card with reporting on transactions.
Learning the Ropes
Another client asked for our help teaching their son the basics of budgeting and paying monthly bills. By creating a tailored electronic process for him, our Financial Concierge professionals enabled him to take the reins, become timely and not miss a beat in paying his monthly bills while adding a rigorous work schedule. He became aware of his credit score, financial responsibility and is learning how to set himself up for success.
Simplify My Life
One client began a conversation with a partner in our firm with how frustrated he was to both work and come home to a multitude of bills/mail for numerous households and projects. ‘It is too difficult to keep everything straight’, he commented, ‘can you simplify my life?’ Our partner brought in our Financial Concierge professionals and they helped streamline the projects for multiple households creating a process he could review and approve on a regular basis. In a follow up session he commented to our partner, you and your team are like the Nordstrom of the financial world!