The Aldrich Dental team can provide the most value when we have regular conversations throughout the year, not just in tax season. With an array of practice consulting services available to fit your needs, our team of dental practice experts is ready to hit the ground running with you and your practice.
To get started or learn more about what our team can do for your practice, reach out to the Aldrich Dental team.
- Ongoing bookkeeping and accounting services
- Cloud-based accounting platform with mobile access
- Monthly financial statements
- Everything in the Bronze Package
- Year-end tax projection planning
- Annual dental practice and personal tax returns
- Everything in the Silver Package
- Monthly coaching calls with our dental practice consulting team
- Annual team handbook review
Additional Available Services
- Practice management coaching and consulting
- Retirement plan services
- Personal property tax returns
- Form 1099 filings
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Life and disability insurance
What We Do
Our dental professional advisors speak regularly, nationwide.
Meet Our Professionals
Dental Practice Consultant
Karen Burnett, RDH, MA
Karen’s enthusiasm for dentistry includes over 30 years of experience ranging from dental assisting and dental hygiene to more than 12 years of experience in dental practice coaching. She takes pride in providing results-oriented business solutions, using a tailored approach for the growth of individuals and teams. She is skilled in internal and external marketing strategies,…
- Dental business management
- Hygiene program profitability and analysis
- Treatment presentation and incomplete treatment follow-up
- New patient recruitment and retention
- Practice administration
Services for dental professionals
- Practice check-up and benchmarking
- Retirement plan analysis and design
- Revenue optimization
- Cost-segregation study
- Fee structuring
Dentists want to know how they are doing relative to their peers. Here are few key benchmarks to measure:… t.co/VhrMnz2Vtx
How to Retain Dental Patients: Do You Have the Right Team? t.co/3sWARNSTvm
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.