The Aldrich Dental team can provide the most value when we have regular conversations throughout the year, not just in tax season. With an array of practice consulting services available to fit your needs, our team of dental practice experts is ready to hit the ground running with you and your practice.
To get started or learn more about what our team can do for your practice, reach out to the Aldrich Dental team.
- Ongoing bookkeeping and accounting services
- Cloud-based accounting platform with mobile access
- Monthly financial statements
- Everything in the Bronze Package
- Year-end tax projection planning
- Annual dental practice and personal tax returns
- Everything in the Silver Package
- Monthly coaching calls with our dental practice consulting team
- Annual team handbook review
Additional Available Services
- Practice management coaching and consulting
- Retirement plan services
- Personal property tax returns
- Form 1099 filings
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Life and disability insurance
What We Do
Meet Our Professionals
Senior Manager, Healthcare Business Advisor
Deb Garland, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Deb Garland specializes in helping dentists achieve their goals as a part of the dental team. She has nearly a decade of public accounting experience focusing on advising businesses and individuals on taxation, accounting and management matters. Prior to becoming a practitioner, Deb worked in the finance industry, with a focus on credit unions. Deb…
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Certified Public Accountant
Services for dental professionals
- Practice check-up and benchmarking
- Retirement plan analysis and design
- Revenue optimization
- Cost-segregation study
- Fee structuring
Most dental students graduate with little to no training on the business side of dentistry. Here's how to lead your… t.co/VILvuhVI87
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.