Government + Nonprofit Accounting
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Rachelle Jumper, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Rachelle Jumper joined the firm in 2013 and has over eight years of experience providing strategic tax planning and compliance services to nonprofit and governmental clients. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Point Loma Nazarene University.
- Nonprofit and governmental
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
Looking for support or have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors