Government + Nonprofit Accounting
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Andy Maffia, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Andy Maffia has more than 15 years of experience in public sector accounting, with a focus on auditing nonprofit organizations, organizations subject to a single audit under the Uniform Guidance, agreed-upon procedures and consulting work, as well as assurance audits for closely-held companies. He currently sits on the board of directors and serves on the audit…
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public sector
- Government entities
- Certified Public Accountant
Aldrich’s technology experts are hosting a webinar tomorrow at 1:00 PM PDT to discuss how technology can improve pr… t.co/8AsKDGXaiX
The next COVID-19 business resources webinar will cover the realities of re-opening businesses tomorrow, May 13 at… t.co/4o6PGy0Hwi
The OR DOR revised the CAT to reflect a change in the threshold for making estimated payments from $5,000 of annual… t.co/d31vTP7Y8J
Our next COVID-19 business resources webinar will cover the impact of the CARES Act and updated tax legislation on… t.co/HWFcQuBweZ
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.