Government + Nonprofit Accounting
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Rachelle Jumper, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Rachelle Jumper joined the firm in 2013 and has over eight years of experience providing strategic tax planning and compliance services to nonprofit and governmental clients. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Point Loma Nazarene University.
- Nonprofit and governmental
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
Write to RachelleX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
The Oregon Senate passed Senate Bills (SB) 139, 164, and 727, which affect Oregon tax law. Read more to find out… t.co/9iRxL321dA
“Farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters are never working for a thank you, but this Ag Day, in particular, serve… t.co/1XnL20PkKG
Happy National Ag Day! This year, we're celebrating farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters who adapted to slow… t.co/W2YPbDnZBI
As 2020 comes to a close, we want to thank our clients and staff for an incredible year. Despite the ups and downs,… t.co/mFBiTvvY0K
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.