Government + Nonprofit Accounting
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Bobby LaCour, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Bobby joined Aldrich in 2005 and has over ten years of experience in public accounting. He specializes in providing attest and accounting services to nonprofit, manufacturing and other private middle-market entities. He also has extensive experience with internal control and operations analysis. Balboa Park Online Collaborative audit committee member American Society of Certified Public Accountants member…
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public sector
- Government entities
- Foundations and associations
- Certified Public Accountant
As 2020 comes to a close, we want to thank our clients and staff for an incredible year. Despite the ups and downs,… t.co/mFBiTvvY0K
Season’s Greetings from Aldrich! Our team is feeling festive after a wreath-making workshop led by our own Dani… t.co/iwsOt8IBj9
The next business resources webinar will be examining the new opportunities for partnerships and market consolidati… t.co/sWG530eM3C
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.