Government + Nonprofit Accounting
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Elsa Romero, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Elsa Romero brings nearly 20 years of experience and specializes in consulting and tax compliance services for closely-held businesses, nonprofit and government clients. Her knowledge of complex tax issues is invaluable and clients appreciate her thoughtful approach to their needs. She is a valuable resource for organizations seeking specialized attention for tax compliance, board governance…
- Tax planning
- Nonprofit organizations
- Government entities
- Privately held companies
- Board governance
- Certified Public Accountant
The next business resources webinar will be examining the new opportunities for partnerships and market consolidati… t.co/sWG530eM3C
The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (PPPFA) amends sections of the original Small Business Act and the… t.co/j2wysA7yTH
Aldrich’s technology experts are hosting a webinar tomorrow at 1:00 PM PDT to discuss how technology can improve pr… t.co/8AsKDGXaiX
The next COVID-19 business resources webinar will cover the realities of re-opening businesses tomorrow, May 13 at… t.co/4o6PGy0Hwi
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.