Due diligence + Quality of Earnings
Make informed decisions with precise financial due diligence and quality of earnings analysis
The importance of due diligence
Preparing for a merger, acquisition, or sale requires careful planning and a strengths and weaknesses analysis. A financial due diligence and quality of earnings analysis enhance your negotiating position and help you manage your tax liability.
Protect your years of hard work and feel confident about your decisions with Aldrich’s experts. Our advisors blend their analytics and investigative skills to create a reliable assessment and mitigate transaction risks.
Beyond due diligence and quality of earnings analyses, we can help you with business valuations, M&A advisory services, and succession planning.
Due diligence services that meet your unique needs
Financial due diligence helps you examine risks and issues before making an investment decision. It’s customized to your needs, including identifying key business drivers, operational improvements, cost savings, quality of earnings analysis, capital and asset optimization, and more.
Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
When preparing for a merger or acquisition, due diligence can inform future growth opportunities and post-acquisition strategies. Our services include:
- A comprehensive quality of earnings analysis
- Ensuring the integrity of financial forecasting
- Assessing the transaction structure and capital adequacy, tax efficiency, and downstream investment requirements
- Evaluating working capital requirements to support the transaction and plans for future growth
Sell-side due diligence
Due diligence analyses ensure you are fully compensated for your company’s sale, divestiture, carve-out, or spin-off. Our advisors are ready to:
- Provide a comprehensive quality of earnings analysis that uncovers potential buyer issues and maximizes company value
- Analyze operating results to receive better offers and accelerate transaction close
- Determine the most efficient tax structure for the transaction
- Create and present financial reports that portray the company honestly
- Identify any issues related to HR or IT that may impact company value
- Present a financial plan addressing the implications of the sale and post-sale strategies
Our experts cover all the bases
Advisors at Aldrich specialize in different industries and apply a niche-specific approach to each organization’s needs. When we conduct financial due diligence, quality of earnings analysis, or any other transaction advisory services, we give your company the care and attention it deserves. If you want to take the first steps with a qualified expert, you’re in the right place. Let’s talk.
Jon Bowdoin, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Jon joined Aldrich in 2021 as an assurance and advisory director, where he utilizes his diverse experience to understand and advise our clients through all aspects of their organizational life cycle. Prior to joining Aldrich, he spent 21 years at a large international accounting firm, providing accounting, assurance and advisory services to public and privately... Read more Jon Bowdoin, CPA
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Privately held businesses
- Multi-national operations
- Consumer services
- Real estate
- Transaction advisory
- Certified Public Accountant
- Quality of Earnings
Insights from our specialists
Looking for support or have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors