Life at Aldrich Advisors
Working together towards a common goal
Our people are our number one priority
The Aldrich Advisors culture thrives through our camaraderie, our caring, and our ongoing professional development. An essential way we live out these values is through our community involvement and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) efforts.
We are committed to being a lasting business and growth is an essential component of our business strategy. We foster career development and provide opportunities for advancement. We are continually developing our firm leaders for today and tomorrow, which is rooted in servant leadership.
At Aldrich Advisors, we know a great client experience starts with an exceptional employee experience. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan including profit-sharing and match. Benefits are available to employees on the first day of the month, following the date of hire. Learn more below.
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Doctor On Demand offers medical and psychologist care in 25-minute or 50-minute sessions.
- Employee Assistance Program is a free and confidential benefit that offers six complimentary counseling sessions to employees and their families each year (face-to-face, video conferencing, or on the phone).
- Short + Long Term Disability coverage is available as needed.
- All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan, which includes profit-sharing and match.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) enables employees to set aside pre-tax money for health-related expenses and dependent care expenses.
- Aldrich makes an annual contribution of $1500 to participating employees’ Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life insurance is covered by Aldrich.
- Employees receive a Paid Time Off (“PTO”) bank of time, along with eight firmwide holidays, and two floating holidays. Aldrich offices close at 3:00 pm the day before paid Aldrich holidays.
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time each year to help make our communities a better place. Learn more about our community involvement here.
- Six weeks of paid parental leave for eligible employees in excess of other paid leave for up to 3 months following the birth of a child or placement of a newly-adopted child.
- Paid six-week sabbaticals are available to full-time employees every 7 years until retirement.
Steve Tatone Servant Leadership Award
To honor the guiding principle of servant leadership, Aldrich Advisors celebrates an outstanding team member with the annual Stephen M. Tatone Servant Leadership Award, named after Steve Tatone, who served as the Aldrich CEO for nearly 40 years.
“Servant leadership has been the foundation of everything we do at Aldrich Advisors, and has been since the beginning; it’s integrated into our purpose, vision, mission, and values. It is the concept that you’re a giver, not a taker,” explains Steve Tatone, Partner Emeritus.
Click the video below to learn more about the 2022 recipient of the Stephen M. Tatone Servant Leadership Award, Sam Buck, CPA.