Client Accounting Services
Working with Aldrich's CAS Team for Your Accounting Needs
We firmly believe our clients get the most value when we have regular conversations throughout the year, not just during tax season. With a variety of services available to address client needs, our team of experts is ready to hit the ground running. Our work is customized for the needs of every client and our discovery process helps us determine the right fit for you and your business.
Learn more below about out the discovery process we use to get to the bottom of your needs.
For more on what our team can do for you or to get started, reach out to Cassie Smith.
We work with you to understand your current setup, issues and goals.
- What are your overall accounting needs and do you have any industry-specific requirements?
- What kind of reporting do you need?
- What kind of tools are you currently using?
- What technology and which apps do you currently use?
Based on our findings in the discovery phase, we create a customized offering to match your organization.
- Detailed listing of all services to be performed, including conversions if needed
- Pricing and staffing specifics
- Software needs if necessary
Onboarding as a Client
Once you’re ready to begin working with Aldrich, we’ll work with you to share access and accounts, set up seamless billing and connect bank feeds to bring your data into the accounting software electronically.
Whether you need to clean up previous accounting issues, begin software or system conversions or if you’re already in good shape but need support, the Aldrich team will be your partner from day one to ensure your accounting needs are met.
Client Accounting Services for Small Businesses
The Client Accounting Services team provides full-service accounting support services to Aldrich clients regularly. Our personalized approach to accounting keeps you and your business ahead of the curve. We provide services on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis that help you stay on track and focus on your business. Our recurring services include recording income and expenses, reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements, preparing journal entries, preparing annual accounting for tax returns and more.
We also offer customized solutions with additional available services to fit your needs.
We work closely with your team to review the books, including periodically reviewing your accounting and journal entries, to make sure you feel comfortable with the numbers you see. If you need it, the Aldrich team can provide month-end support to make sure your books agree with the tax return prepared at the end of the year and help you prepare financial statements.
QuickBooks and Xero Consulting
Aldrich can set you up for success in QuickBooks or Xero and even provide education on how to maintain your own books. We can provide training for you and for your industry associations.
We can help you design a cloud accounting system that is custom-built for your business or practice. Learn more about our cloud accounting offerings.
We partner with numerous payroll providers and can assist with setup, maintenance, transition to new payroll services and resolution of former payroll issues.
We’re the experts so you don’t have to be. We prepare sales tax forms, business property tax forms, 1099s, workers’ compensation forms and more.
Additional Services Include
- Accounting training & education
- Additional app integration for services such as Bill.com or Expensify
- Back office assistance
- Budget preparation
- Business personal property tax returns
- Cash flow analysis
- Cleanup for tax planning
- External controller services
- Family office accounting
- Form 1099 filings
- Functional expense allocation & cost allocation
- Industry specific progress reports
- New business startup assistance
- Nonprofit regulatory reporting
- Personal accounting
- Trust or court accountings
Meet the Team
Eric Seifert, CPA, MAcc
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Eric Seifert joined Aldrich directly out of graduate school in the Fall of 2013. Eric has expertise in complex multi-state and flow-through tax accounting issues, working primarily with service based companies in the fields of private equity, energy, and entertainment. Eric’s focus is on helping his clients navigate the federal and state tax compliance issues…
- Flow-through tax
- Multi-state tax
- Growth-oriented companies
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting services
Write to EricX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.