Veterinary Accounting and Consulting
We firmly believe our clients get the most value when we have regular conversations throughout the year, not just in tax season. With a variety of consulting services available to fit different sized clients, our team of veterinary practice experts is ready to hit the ground running with you and your practice.
To get started or learn more on what our team can do for your practice, reach out to the Aldrich Veterinary team.
- Ongoing bookkeeping and accounting services
- Cloud-based accounting platform with mobile access
- Monthly financial statements
- Everything in the Bronze Package
- Year-end tax projection planning
- Annual veterinary practice and personal tax returns
- Everything in the Silver Package
- Monthly coaching calls with our veterinary practice consulting team
- Annual team handbook review
Additional Available Services
- Practice management coaching and consulting
- Retirement plan services
- Personal property tax returns
- Form 1099 filings
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Life and disability insurance
Expanding Your Practice
Meet Our Professionals
Kristen Keats, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Kristen Keats is an industry leader, with over twenty years of experience serving small businesses and self-employed clients, applying her extensive expertise to tax planning and return preparation. At Aldrich, Kristen currently devotes her time to the Healthcare and Veterinary groups. Kristen launched her career at a national accounting firm and owned her own practice…
- Strategic tax planning
- Small businesses
- Cloud accounting and accounting systems consulting
- Veterinary consulting
- Dental consulting
Veterinary News and Insights
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.