Manufacturing + Distribution
Meet the Manufacturing Team
We eat, sleep and breathe manufacturing.
We understand the challenges, opportunities and goals faced by manufacturing businesses and their peers in the marketplace.
What We Do
Manufacturing Industry Report
We gathered the Pacific Northwest manufacturing community together to discuss issues that matter most to the industry, including talent, transition planning and supply chain management. Check out the full report to see what keeps them up at night, what gets them out of bed in the morning and the hope they have through it all. Learn more about the process.
Our services include:
- Product cost analysis to maximize proficiency
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast projections
- Cycle time reductions and cycle counting
- Production and inventory tax planning
- Multi-state and local tax planning
- Benchmarking and metric analysis
- Board effectiveness and planning
- Business process re-engineering
- Information technology services
- Assurance business valuations
- Business succession planning
- Strategic business planning
- Inventory management, controls, and costing systems design
- Financial statements
- Operational reviews
Four decades of serving manufacturers and distributors
The essence of management consulting is to help our clients obtain information and advice that lead to real and lasting solutions. Our consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problems solvers ready to help you.
Our manufacturing and distribution advisors have the knowledge and expertise to help you meet competitive market conditions, enhance operations and grow your business. They are highly knowledgeable about industry practices and values and well-versed in current industry trends and challenges. Whether you need a benchmarking and industry analysis, product pricing and cost analysis, inventory management and controls or cycle time reduction, our team will provide you timely, accurate and relevant financial information critical to your success.
Our advisors are former industry executives providing strategic, financial, performance and organizational advisory services to private and public companies. Companies benefit from bringing in a fresh, objective perspective backed by expertise in that industry.
Meet Our Professionals
Partner + Director of Private Wealth Tax
Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Marcy joined Aldrich CPAs + Advisors in 1995 and has worked with a wide range of clients, including closely-held businesses, private equity, and high-net-worth individuals. As the Director of Tax and Director of Estate Planning, Marcy has a special interest and expertise in wealth transfer planning and strives to deepen the relationship with her clients... Read more Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
- High-net worth individuals
- Closely-held businesses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- Private-equity and financial lenders
Looking for support or have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors