Manufacturing + Distribution
Meet the Manufacturing Team
We eat, sleep and breathe manufacturing.
We understand the challenges, opportunities and goals faced by manufacturing businesses and their peers in the marketplace.
What We Do
Manufacturing Industry Report
We gathered the Pacific Northwest manufacturing community together to discuss issues that matter most to the industry, including talent, transition planning and supply chain management. Check out the full report to see what keeps them up at night, what gets them out of bed in the morning and the hope they have through it all. Learn more about the process.
Our services include:
- Product cost analysis to maximize proficiency
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast projections
- Cycle time reductions and cycle counting
- Production and inventory tax planning
- Multi-state and local tax planning
- Benchmarking and metric analysis
- Board effectiveness and planning
- Business process re-engineering
- Information technology services
- Assurance business valuations
- Business succession planning
- Strategic business planning
- Inventory management, controls, and costing systems design
- Financial statements
- Operational reviews
Four decades of serving manufacturers and distributors
The essence of management consulting is to help our clients obtain information and advice that lead to real and lasting solutions. Our consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problems solvers ready to help you.
Our manufacturing and distribution advisors have the knowledge and expertise to help you meet competitive market conditions, enhance operations and grow your business. They are highly knowledgeable about industry practices and values and well-versed in current industry trends and challenges. Whether you need a benchmarking and industry analysis, product pricing and cost analysis, inventory management and controls or cycle time reduction, our team will provide you timely, accurate and relevant financial information critical to your success.
Our advisors are former industry executives providing strategic, financial, performance and organizational advisory services to private and public companies. Companies benefit from bringing in a fresh, objective perspective backed by expertise in that industry.
Meet Our Professionals
Sam Buck, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Sam Buck has over five years of experience providing strategic tax planning and compliance services to his clients in the manufacturing, food processing, craft beverage industries and private closely-held businesses. Sam serves on the advisory board of the Craft Beverage Industry Group (C-BIG), a local nonprofit that focuses on supporting businesses in the craft beverage…
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Food processing
- Private closely-held businesses
- Craft beverages
Write to SamX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
States may assess taxes on companies that have a recognized presence within their borders. Learn more:… t.co/s0XtHyXSEa
Here are 3 potential solutions that, if properly executed, may alleviate manufacturing’s labor shortage problem:… t.co/vFOF87J0g8
Many companies currently believe the new standard will not impact them, but the new standard will apply to all busi… t.co/yryOLJGaIt
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.