COVID-19 Response + Resources
Aldrich is Here to Help You Navigate COVID-19
For more than 45 years, Aldrich has been grounded in our mission of helping our clients’ businesses, and the individuals who make them successful, achieve their goals. Our team has been closely monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic and are working hard to keep you informed of the implications to you and your business.
Here you will find legislative and regulatory updates related to how COVID-19 may impact you and your business. We will also share pertinent strategies to help you enable and your workforce and stay informed on how to get access to business disruption resources.
Recent COVID-19 Resources
Manufacturing Industry Resources
- California Manufacturers Resources, a listing from the California Manufacturers & Technology Association (CMTA)
- COVID-19 Resources for Oregon Manufacturers, a listing from the Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP)
- Ditch The Doorknobs: A Portland Company’s Coronavirus Response, an article from OPB
Construction Industry Resources
- AGC Oregon News, recent news from the Oregon Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors
- Assisting Businesses with Coronavirus Impact, a listing from the Oregon Economic Development Association
- For more on the construction industry’s specific resources, please visit our Construction industry page.
Agribusiness Industry Resources
- What Ag Producers Need to Know About COVID-19, a recorded webinar from AgriSafe
- Impact of COVID-19 on Agriculture, updates from the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF)
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture, a Q&A guide from the UC Davis Western Center for Agriculture Health and Safety
- Oregon VOCID-19 Updates, a listing from the Oregon Farm Bureau (OFB)
Dental Industry Resources
- ADA Coronavirus Center for Dentists, resources and recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental News Related to COVID-19, a center of resources from the California Dental Association (CDA)
- AAP COVID-19 Resources, legislation, state and local information and webinar listings from the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Postpone Non-Urgent Dental Procedures, Surgeries, and Visits, a recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Nonprofit Industry Resources
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Utility Industry Resources
- Water Utility Resources for the COVID-19 Pandemic, support from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Information on COVID-19: Government Relations, Policy Activities and More, resources from the American Public Power Association
- Power Sector Resources for Coronavirus Pandemic Response, industry resources from POWER Magazine
Healthcare Industry Resources
- A Physician’s Guide to COVID-19, guidance and resources from the American Medical Association (AMA)
- Practice Management and COVID-19, resources from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- COVID-19 Practice Management Resources, resources including payer policies, practice financial and management issues from the American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Telehealth Coding and Billing During COVID-19, a guide from the American College of Physicians (ACP)
Aldrich Client Information and Access
Our team is working remotely during the COVID-19 outbreak, but still working full steam ahead. Here’s what you should know:
- Go Digital – We encourage all our clients to use our secure online portal to transmit information. If you have trouble logging in, click “forgot my password” or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Aldrich will deliver all finalized returns by fully electronic means via our secure portals when finalized.
- File your taxes now if possible – Even though the deadlines have been extended, we still encourage you to send us your tax documents now by uploading them to our secure online portal rather than wait. We still need to determine any tax balances or estimated tax payments so that you can be prepared to file and pay later.
- Office Closures and Mail – Please do not send any documents to our office locations via USPS, FedEx, or UPS until this stay-at-home order has been lifted. We will not be able to retrieve them. Read more about our office closures below. Please continue to send payments for our services to our PO Box 35143 #41025, Seattle, WA 98124-5143.
Letter from CEO-Elect John Lauseng
For more than 45 years, Aldrich has been grounded in our mission of helping our clients’ businesses, and the individuals who make them successful, achieve their goals. As we examined the growing impact of COVID-19 in our communities, it is clear that as a company we want to do what is in the best interest of our clients and employees and what we believe is socially responsible. Effective March 14, 2020, all Aldrich office locations will be closing until further notice.
We have a robust continuity plan in place and will continue to provide a seamless experience for our clients and their interactions with our Aldrich professionals. We are well equipped to work remotely through use of technology and a variety of tools for client meetings and communications. Our professionals have access to their email and phone lines remotely and will be available for questions as usual.Our team has been closely monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic and are working hard to keep you informed of the implications to you and your business. Here you will find legislative and regulatory updates related to how COVID-19 may impact you and your business. We will also share pertinent strategies to help you enable and your workforce and stay informed on how to get access to business disruption resources.
Aldrich Group of Companies