COVID-19 Response + Resources
Aldrich is Here to Help You Navigate COVID-19
For more than 45 years, Aldrich has been grounded in our mission of helping our clients’ businesses, and the individuals who make them successful, achieve their goals. As we examined the growing impact of COVID-19 in our communities, it is clear that as a company we want to do what is in the best interest of our clients and employees and what we believe is socially responsible. Effective March 14, 2020, all Aldrich office locations will be closing until further notice.
We have a robust continuity plan in place and will continue to provide a seamless experience for our clients and their interactions with our Aldrich professionals. We are well equipped to work remotely through use of technology and a variety of tools for client meetings and communications. Our professionals have access to their email and phone lines remotely and will be available for questions as usual.
Our team has been closely monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic and are working hard to keep you informed of the implications to you and your business. Here you will find legislative and regulatory updates related to how COVID-19 may impact you and your business. We will also share pertinent strategies to help you enable and your workforce and stay informed on how to get access to business disruption resources.
Aldrich Group of Companies
Aldrich Client Information and Access
Our team is working remotely during the COVID-19 outbreak, but still working full steam ahead. Here’s what you should know:
- Go Digital – We encourage all our clients to use our secure online portal to transmit information. If you have trouble logging in, click “forgot my password” or email email@example.com for support. Aldrich will deliver all finalized returns by fully electronic means via our secure portals when finalized.
- File your taxes now if possible – Even though the deadlines have been extended, we still encourage you to send us your tax documents now by uploading them to our secure online portal rather than wait. We still need to determine any tax balances or estimated tax payments so that you can be prepared to file and pay later.
- Office Closures and Mail – Please do not send any documents to our office locations via USPS, FedEx, or UPS until this stay-at-home order has been lifted. We will not be able to retrieve them. Read more about our office closures below. Please continue to send payments for our services to our PO Box 35143 #41025, Seattle, WA 98124-5143.
Executive Orders Related to COVID-19
- California: The California State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health are ordering all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence. Learn more about the shelter in place announcement.
- Oregon: On March 23, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announced a statewide order to stay home except for essential needs. Learn more about the executive order.
- Municipality of Anchorage: On March 20, Mayor Ethan Berkowitz announced an emergency order to “Hunker Down” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Anchorage, Ala. View the full announcement.
- COVID-19 Executive Orders by State