What We Do
Our team of certified public accountants, business advisors, personal financial planners and industry experts can guide you through the complexities of developing and operating real estate. We can also provide suggestions to managers and brokers to improve their financial strength and tax outcomes in their businesses.
We work with a range of property types ranging from hospitality and office to multi-family and industrial real estate.
Our experts consult on entity structuring to help you optimize tax efficiency and navigate the nuances of investor turnover.
We are compliance experts for real estate operations, investments and management companies. Our services will evolve with you, including bookkeeping, project analysis and tax-saving initiatives.
Real Estate Accounting + Financial Services
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Due Diligence
- Tax Planning + Compliance
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounting + Bookkeeping Services
- CFO/Advisory Services
- Business Formation + Transaction Support
Who We Serve
Meet Our Professionals
Nick Balaity, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Nick Balaity joined the firm in 2016 and has been providing construction contractors, builders and real estate professionals assurance services (audits, reviews, and compilations) since 2011. Prior to joining Aldrich, Nick started his career working with a large local firm in Portland, Oregon. Nick likes to take a holistic approach to serving his clients by…
- Real estate
- FAR overhead rate schedules
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
Write to NickX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.