Summer Leadership Program
About the program
Our Summer Leadership Experience is a one-day event that we host every summer for students interested in public accounting. In addition to learning more about the industry, students will get a head start on finding an internship the following summer. Those who attend our event will have the potential to earn a spot in our 2023 Summer Audit/Tax Internship program. Throughout the event, we will explore the following topics:
- Many Faces of Leadership: You have more to offer than just your degree.
- Professional Development: From traditional tax and audit work to consulting and advising, discover the right career path for you.
- Community Outreach: Make a difference, in and out of the office.
- Meaningful Networking: Building connections that make an impact.
- Students should have two years remaining in their education before being eligible for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be interested in pursuing a career in public accounting.
- Portland: Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM (PST)
- San Diego: Friday, March 4, 2022 at 5:00 PM (PST)
At Aldrich CPAs + Advisors, we strive to build a culture of camaraderie, community interests and ongoing professional development. If you are looking for ways to challenge the status quo, apply now to jump start your accounting career.
More about our Summer Leadership Program
Learn more about the program
Human Resources Specialist
Hayley Dolfay joined the firm in 2018 and focuses on human resources support, campus recruiting, new employee orientation, and employee engagement. She also provides leadership support for the Aldrich Group of Companies. Hayley enjoys sharing the Aldrich culture with campus recruits and supporting new hires as they settle into their new role. Hayley received her…
- Talent Acquisition
- Event Planning and Coordination
- New Employee Orientation