Summer Leadership Program
About the program
Our Summer Leadership Experience is a one-day event that we host every summer for students interested in public accounting. In addition to learning more about the industry, students will get a head start on finding an internship the following summer. Those who attend our event will have the potential to earn a spot in our 2023 Summer Audit/Tax Internship program. Throughout the event, we will explore the following topics:
- Many Faces of Leadership: You have more to offer than just your degree.
- Professional Development: From traditional tax and audit work to consulting and advising, discover the right career path for you.
- Community Outreach: Make a difference, in and out of the office.
- Meaningful Networking: Building connections that make an impact.
- Students should have two years remaining in their education before being eligible for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be interested in pursuing a career in public accounting.
- Portland: Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM (PST)
- San Diego: Friday, March 4, 2022 at 5:00 PM (PST)
At Aldrich CPAs + Advisors, we strive to build a culture of camaraderie, community interests and ongoing professional development. If you are looking for ways to challenge the status quo, apply now to jump start your accounting career.