Partner + Director of Private Wealth Tax
Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- High-net worth individuals
- Closely-held businesses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- Private-equity and financial lenders
Marcy joined Aldrich CPAs + Advisors in 1995 and has worked with a wide range of clients, including closely-held businesses, private equity, and high-net-worth individuals. As the Director of Tax and Director of Estate Planning, Marcy has a special interest and expertise in wealth transfer planning and strives to deepen the relationship with her clients to help them achieve their complex estate and wealth management goals. She supports the work of Aldrich Wealth’s private wealth and financial planning team to provide her clients with thorough and integrated tax planning.
- Past President of Estate Planning Council of Portland
Marcy received a Bachelor of Science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from Portland State University.