Joe Schneid, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Business succession planning
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
Joe joined the firm in 1995 and works exclusively with contractors and the construction industry. He currently leads the firm’s construction accounting practice, and his responsibilities include providing transaction, tax planning and compliance services to businesses and their owners. Joe has over 25 years of public accounting experience in large local and regional firms and specializes in the construction and AEC industries. Joe also spent three years as a tax manager for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In 2004, Joe became one of the very first CCIFP® certification holders in the country.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Executive Committee
- Associated General Contractors, Oregon Columbia Chapter treasurer and board member
- Catholic Charities of Oregon board member
Joe obtained his Bachelor of Arts in accounting from Loyola College in Maryland. He has a Master of Taxation degree from the American University in Washington, D.C.