Need a trusted financial advisor to help with your brewery accounting?
Aldrich is committed to our role as being trusted business advisors to the craft brew industry. With the rapid growth in the industry, we know that our firm can assist brewers who are working through difficult financing issues, human resource management, and finding quality bookkeeping and corporate accounting services. A recent article in the Portland Business Journal states that craft brewing’s impact on the Oregon economy reached $1.3 billion in 2014.
As a full-service firm, Aldrich can help brewers with a wide range of services from one trusted business advisor. These services include:
- Corporate and individual tax services
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Wealth management
- Payroll, employee benefits, and human resource issues consultation
- Assisting with bank financing
- Working with private equity and alternative lenders
- Consulting on expansion plans
Aldrich not only can guide those in the craft brewing industry, we also have a long history of assisting our clients that are local hop farmers, manufacturers, distribution companies, and restaurants. Our expertise spans many aspects of the craft brewery businesses such as:
- Operating a brewpub
- Managing inventory issues
- Multi-state and international tax issues
- Understanding supply chain
- Understanding distribution challenges
Our commitment goes beyond helping you with your business, we also love attending the events around town and learning more about the people who make craft brew what it is.