Constantly changing rules require a CPA who knows you, your business and the tax implications.
Our CPA team meets your needs while helping you manage tax risk, control costs while reaping maximum benefit for your business.
Employing professional tax planning services by an effective certified public accountant is an essential element of any integrated wealth management strategy for businesses. Our CPA team offers forward-looking consulting and compliance services to help you build your net worth and manage your obligations.
Contact our CPA team today for your free consultation!
What We Do
Planning and preparation services:
- Compliance and preparation services
- Strategic tax planning services
- Trusts, partnerships and estates
- Research and development tax credits
- State and local taxes
Meet Our Professionals
Partner + Director of Private Wealth Tax
Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Marcy joined Aldrich CPAs + Advisors in 1995 and has worked with a wide range of clients, including closely-held businesses, private equity, and high-net-worth individuals. As the Director of Tax and Director of Estate Planning, Marcy has a special interest and expertise in wealth transfer planning and strives to deepen the relationship with her clients... Read more Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
- High-net worth individuals
- Closely-held businesses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- Private-equity and financial lenders