MBA Health Plans
Health Insurance for Multnomah Bar Association Members Throughout Oregon
The MBA Advantage
The Multnomah Bar Association is a longstanding organization that has been a stable partner of legal professionals for more than 35 years. By working with Aldrich Benefits, the MBA is able to provide more health insurance options and offer hassle-free administration and member-negotiated, customized plans for law firms.
All of the MBA plans meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. In addition to the attorney, the firm must have at least one W2 employee to be eligible to participate.
View the MBA Health Plans from Aldrich here.
Explore the MBA Health Plans
Why is the MBA Health Plan different?
- Gain access to an robust network of coverage that includes Providence, Kaiser and OHSU*
- Work with administrators who understand your regional needs
- Partner with the Aldrich Benefits team who can guide you through every step of the process
- Feel confident that you are getting a great rate with industry-low annual changes
*Certain providers may not be available in all areas
Get a Quote
Meet the Team
Employee Benefits Consultant
Aldrich Benefits LP
Steve Doty has spent over 30 years as an employee benefits consultant. He has provided plan consulting for employers of all sizes and in multiple industries. In addition, Steve has considerable expertise in legislative issues impacting healthcare reform. He was directly involved in the implementation of SB 152 and SB 98, significant health insurance reforms in…
- Employee benefits
- Professional services firms