Joe W. Schneid, CPA, CCIFP®
- Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Business succession planning
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant
Joe joined the firm in December 1995 and works exclusively with contractors and the construction industry. He currently leads the firm’s construction industry practice and his responsibilities include providing transaction and on-going tax planning and compliance services to businesses and their owners. Joe has over 25 years of public accounting experience in large local and regional firms and specializes in the construction and A/E/C industries. Joe also spent three years as a tax manager for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In 2004, Joe became one of the very first CCIFP® certification holders in the country.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Executive Committee
- Associated General Contractors, Oregon Columbia Chapter, Treasurer and Board Member
- Catholic Charities of Oregon, Board Member
Joe obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Loyola College in Maryland. He has a Masters of Taxation degree from the American University in Washington, DC.