Farming + Agriculture Accounting
- What Ag Producers Need to Know About COVID-19, a recorded webinar from AgriSafe
- Impact of COVID-19 on Agriculture, updates from the American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF)
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture, a Q&A guide from the UC Davis Western Center for Agriculture Health and Safety
- Oregon COVID-19 Updates, a listing from the Oregon Farm Bureau (OFB)
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
We go beyond financial statements and tax returns.
We work closely with our clients and with those in the industry, bringing ideas and evaluating opportunities. We share best practices stemming from our involvement in the agribusiness industry, including accounting procedures, tax strategies, investment opportunities, staffing needs or ways to bring people and companies together.
Accurate financial reporting prepared by analyzing accounts receivable and accounts payable information provides useful guidance for your business. We design our farm accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to provide your business standardized information that is easy to review and available electronically.
Benchmarking your business strength with your competitors in the global economy is a valuable resource. We perform analysis of variations and help you evaluate key financial ratios so you can seek ways to improve the way your business runs.
We stay up to date with the most recent proclamations from the Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to watch over concerns and challenges that your business may have.
2019 Agribusiness Industry Survey
The fourth annual Agribusiness Industry Survey provides farmers in the Pacific Northwest the ability to benchmark wages, land rents and employee benefits. The survey focuses on the areas that are most important to the community as communicated to us by our clients and industry partners. Empowered with competitive information, farm owners and managers can make more informed decisions.
Our Professional Services
- Depreciation calculations for equipment, land, crops and ranching
- Operations and cash flow analysis
- Specific insight of tax methods unique to agribusiness
- Supply chain knowledge
Our agribusiness advisors can help you consider:
- How do you evaluate your business’ profitability, cash flow management, potential risks?
- Do you proactively work on tax planning that produces real savings?
- Are you trying to find ways to meet a lender’s reporting requirements?
- Have you thought about succession planning for your farm or ranch?
Who We Serve
We care for your business like it's our own.
See Freeborn Farms in action as they raise commercial cows and produce crops such as hay, turnips, spring oats and grass seed. Farming has been passed down in the Freeborn family for many generations since the 1870s.
Meet Our Professionals
Brooke Davis, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Since 2010, Brooke Davis has served a wide variety of clients by providing assurance services, mainly in the agriculture and farming industry. Brooke graduated from Northwest Christian University with a double major in accounting and mathematics.
- Agriculture and farming
- Financial statement audits
- Certified Public Accountant
- Internal controls
Managing operations used to be something that required a desktop computer, but today, technology has been minimized… t.co/f56srXqBZ1
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.