Are you up-to-date on the new revenue recognition standard?
After years in the making, the required implementation of Accounting Standards Codification ASC 606–Revenue from Contracts with Customers–is now mandatory for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2018.
What We Do
Reliable finance and accounting built on experience
Serving contractors and the built environment for 35 years.
Our construction financial services group serves more than 500 general contractors, subcontractors, and developers, ranging from small proprietorships to large, multi-state contractors with annual revenues between $25 million and $800 million.
Services for the construction industry
- Timely financial reporting for your company bonding needs
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Federal and state tax planning, including multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic business planning and consulting services
- Job costing and accounting systems
- Succession and transition planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Overhead rate analysis
Balance Sheet Metrics
A Healthy Balance Sheet is Good for Business
There are four key metrics in your construction company balance sheet that communicate financial stability to financial institutions and surety companies.
Meet Our Professionals
Kyle Kamerlander, CPA, CVA, CEPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Kyle has been a CPA for the past 20 years and has primarily worked with privately held companies throughout the entire business lifecycle within the construction, manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries. Kyle specializes in the construction industry, where he has focused his client base for the past 15 years. Kyle helps his clients develop meaningful... Read more Kyle Kamerlander, CPA, CVA, CEPA
- Business Succession and Transition Planning
- Business Valuation Services
- Construction Industry
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
Looking for support or have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors