Chad Emmert, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Business consulting
- Strategic tax planning
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
Chad joined the firm in July 2006. He has over 15 years of public accounting experience and has been providing his clients expertise in strategic tax planning, multi-state and general tax compliance services, as well as business consulting. He spends his time focusing on construction and construction related clients.
- Construction Financial Management Association, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Salem Contractors Exchange, Treasurer and Board of Directors
He graduated with his Bachelor of Arts degrees in Financial Accounting and Business Management from Corban University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon.