Chad Emmert, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Business consulting
- Strategic tax planning
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
Chad Emmert has been providing his clients expertise in strategic tax planning, multi-state and general tax compliance services, as well as business consulting for nearly ten years. He spends his time focusing on construction and construction-related clients.
- Howard Street Charter School, Board of governors, board of directors, finance committee, and HR committee member
- Treasurer and board of directors of Salem Contractors Exchange
- Sunday school teacher at Dayspring Fellowship
- Construction Financial Management Association member
He graduated with his Bachelor of Arts in financial accounting and business management from Corban University.