Retirement Plan Design Review
Aldrich Retirement Solutions
In our experience we’ve learned that most small employers either don’t have a retirement plan for their company, or the retirement plan they do have is not optimized to meet their goals.
Fortunately, there are many ways that we can design a custom retirement plan so that employers can:
- Find tax relief through large deductions
- Expedite retirement savings for owners
- Attract and retain talent
Business owners are typically so busy running their company and making sure that their employees are taken care of that they don’t have time to stop and think about how they can improve their retirement plan design.
Retirement Plan Review
If you are asking any of the following questions, a retirement plan design review would be well-suited to create a new retirement plan or improve an existing one:
- What options are available to us that would help us reduce our tax liability?
- How can we increase retirement savings for our owners and/or employees and what is the most tax efficient and cost effective way to do it?
- What benefit programs can we adopt to better help us retain and attract talent in a competitive job market?
The first step in our retirement plan design review is to schedule a phone call with the employer so we can better understand the goals of the company and owner. We then put together several illustrations showing potential contribution scenarios which include the tax and retirement savings that would go to the company’s owners and their staff.
Aldrich Retirement Solutions can complete the retirement plan design work and we also have the expert staff and the resources to continue helping our clients through the implementation and the administration of these plans from start to finish. We are excited to begin working with you to help them improve retirement and tax savings through a retirement plan design.
Meet the Team
Kason McArthur, EA, APA
Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP
With more than a decade in the retirement plan field, Kason McArthur’s expertise includes traditional defined benefit, cash balance, 412(e)(3) fully insured, 401(k), profit sharing, money purchase and “combination” cash balance/401(k) profit sharing plans. Kason started his career as an analyst working on large defined benefit, non-qualified and health and welfare plans in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.…
- Cash Balance Plan administration
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plan administration
- Defined Contribution Plan administration
- Non-discrimination testing of aggregated DC and DB plans
- Plan design for all plan types
Write to KasonX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.