Business Advisory Services
Facing Challenges, Opportunities and Goals
A fresh, objective perspective backed by expertise in your specific industry.
We help business owners address the unique challenges facing them and take advantage of new growth opportunities to accomplish their short and long-term goals. The essence of our business advisory services is to provide timely and useful information that leads to real and lasting solutions and help your business rise to the challenges of a complex global economy, leveraging opportunities that increase profitability and the overall value of your business. Our consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problem solvers ready to help you achieve success.
What We Do
Business advisory services:
- Business succession planning
- Valuation services
- Benchmarking and financial metrics
- Acquisition and transaction support
- Organizational development consulting
- Business strategy and planning
- Operational reviews
- Board effectiveness and planning
- Business process improvement
- Benchmarking and performance criteria
- Financial projections, models and budgets
Meet Our Professionals
Carl Pinkard, CFP®, CEPA
Aldrich Wealth LP
Since 2002, Carl Pinkard has specialized in working with high net worth families, business owners and medical practitioners, providing financial planning and consulting services. He also works with pension committees and assists with a number of non-profit organizations. As a leader of our Private Wealth group, Carl helps shape our comprehensive and integrative service model…
- Business owners
- High-net worth families and individuals
- Financial planning and consulting services
- CEPA, Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Certified Financial Planner™
Write to CarlX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Business Advisory Insights
Selling Your Business: Why One-on-One Conversations with a Prospective Buyer Can Potentially Be Harmful
The Oregon Senate passed Senate Bills (SB) 139, 164, and 727, which affect Oregon tax law. Read more to find out… t.co/9iRxL321dA
“Farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters are never working for a thank you, but this Ag Day, in particular, serve… t.co/1XnL20PkKG
Happy National Ag Day! This year, we're celebrating farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters who adapted to slow… t.co/W2YPbDnZBI
As 2020 comes to a close, we want to thank our clients and staff for an incredible year. Despite the ups and downs,… t.co/mFBiTvvY0K
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.