Government + Nonprofit Accounting
- Oregon COVID-19 Resources, a grouping from the Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, guidance and state-by-state resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Tools and Resources, cash flow and scenario planning tools as well as other resources from the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF)
- 6 Steps for Grant Makers to Take Now to Ensure Nonprofits Recover From Coronavirus Spread, article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Nonprofit Leadership Guide
Download our guide to effective nonprofit board governance, including how to avoid blurring the line between board governance and management as well as how to attract millennials to serve on the board.
Nonprofit Board Governance
Who We Serve
Government and nonprofit accounting services
- Assurance services, including nonprofit audits, reviews and compilations
- Operational reviews and business process redesign
- Nonprofit mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of tax-exempt filings
- Governmental reporting
Insights for Nonprofits
Meet Our Professionals
Elsa Romero, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Elsa Romero brings nearly 20 years of experience and specializes in consulting and tax compliance services for closely-held businesses, nonprofit and government clients. Her knowledge of complex tax issues is invaluable and clients appreciate her thoughtful approach to their needs. She is a valuable resource for organizations seeking specialized attention for tax compliance, board governance…
- Tax planning
- Nonprofit organizations
- Government entities
- Privately held companies
- Board governance
- Certified Public Accountant
“Farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters are never working for a thank you, but this Ag Day, in particular, serve… t.co/1XnL20PkKG
Happy National Ag Day! This year, we're celebrating farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters who adapted to slow… t.co/W2YPbDnZBI
As 2020 comes to a close, we want to thank our clients and staff for an incredible year. Despite the ups and downs,… t.co/mFBiTvvY0K
Season’s Greetings from Aldrich! Our team is feeling festive after a wreath-making workshop led by our own Dani… t.co/iwsOt8IBj9
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.