- ADA Coronavirus Center for Dentists, resources and recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental News Related to COVID-19, a center of resources from the California Dental Association (CDA)
- AAP COVID-19 Resources, legislation, state and local information and webinar listings from the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Postpone Non-Urgent Dental Procedures, Surgeries, and Visits, a recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
The Aldrich Dental team can provide the most value when we have regular conversations throughout the year, not just in tax season. With an array of practice consulting services available to fit your needs, our team of dental practice experts is ready to hit the ground running with you and your practice.
To get started or learn more about what our team can do for your practice, reach out to the Aldrich Dental team.
- Ongoing bookkeeping and accounting services
- Cloud-based accounting platform with mobile access
- Monthly financial statements
- Everything in the Bronze Package
- Year-end tax projection planning
- Annual dental practice and personal tax returns
- Everything in the Silver Package
- Monthly coaching calls with our dental practice consulting team
- Annual team handbook review
Additional Available Services
- Practice management coaching and consulting
- Retirement plan services
- Personal property tax returns
- Form 1099 filings
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Life and disability insurance
What We Do
Meet Our Professionals
Hannah Swan, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Hannah Swan specializes in helping doctors and dentists across the United States in the areas of taxation, accounting, financial planning, and consulting. She has actively focused on helping businesses and individuals achieve their goals since 2008. Prior to joining Aldrich, Hannah concentrated on the financial services and non-profit industries. She has her bachelor’s degree in…
- Certified Public Accountant
Services for dental professionals
- Practice check-up and benchmarking
- Retirement plan analysis and design
- Revenue optimization
- Cost-segregation study
- Fee structuring
How a Dental Script Can Improve Patient Communication in Your Practice t.co/9TFbaVWFTf
Acknowledging that rural health and dental clinics provide valuable care remotely, Medicare has approved a new bill… t.co/8sD38bUH2l
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.