Seneca Steber, CPA, CSEP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Closely-held businesses and owners
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Seneca Steber has more than 13 years of public accounting experience providing tax compliance, planning, and consulting services. He joined the firm in January 2010 after spending the first five years of his career at a big four accounting firm. He has worked primarily with privately held and family businesses, focusing on the construction and agribusiness industries. Seneca has presented to regional and national audiences on the recently enacted IRS repair regulations. He also has experience with estate planning and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives member
- Portland Chapter of Construction Financial Management Association member
Seneca graduated from Oregon State University with a degree in accounting.