Marjorie Meador, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Professional services
- Agriculture and farmers
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
Marge Meador has been serving her clients for nearly three decades. Marge focuses on corporate, business and individual tax accounting and planning, trusts and estates, and tax audit representations. Her client base consists of all industries including professional services, healthcare professionals, farmers, construction, airports, and cemeteries. She works exclusively with her clients in their accounting procedures and functions, and assists in financial planning necessary to meet the demands of her client’s growth. She also interacts with the client’s legal counsel to ensure that all business requirements are met and appropriate documents are prepared and filed.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants member
- The National Society of Tax Preparers member
- Christian Aid Ministries volunteer
- Local middle, high school, district and open house volunteer
- Notary Public
Marge graduated from Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science in accounting and a minor in applied mathematics.