Portland is one of the “greenest cities” in the country with an emphasis on maintaining its natural surroundings. There are plenty of options for outdoor activities and a bustling downtown area well known for its restaurants, microbreweries and tech companies. Our office is located in Lake Oswego’s thriving business community just outside of downtown Portland, Oregon and is our current headquarters and largest office with 125 employees.
Aldrich is recognized as one of Oregon’s Healthiest Companies, Best Places to Work, a Top 100 Oregon Company and a Top 100 Accounting firm nationally. Our staff participates in many community events including running and walking from Mt. Hood to the Oregon coast in the Hood to Coast Race, volunteering at a variety of nonprofits as well as spending individual paid time off to volunteer at educational organizations.
Our professionals serve businesses in construction, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, food processing, agribusiness and professional services as well as many other privately held companies. In addition, the Private Wealth Management and Corporate Retirement Plan Services groups and our International tax and business consulting services are located here.
Our Community Involvement
- Technology Association of Oregon
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network
- Northwest Food Processors Association
- Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Oregon Medical Group Management Association
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Association of General Contractors
- Estate Planning Council of Portland
- Western Pension and Benefits Council
Whether you’re a recent or soon-to-be college graduate or an experienced professional seeking new opportunities, learn more about what it’s like to work for Aldrich and explore our open positions.