Manufacturing + Distribution
- California Manufacturers Resources, a listing from the California Manufacturers & Technology Association (CMTA)
- COVID-19 Resources for Oregon Manufacturers, a listing from the Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP)
- Ditch The Doorknobs: A Portland Company’s Coronavirus Response, an article from OPB
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center to learn more about how Aldrich can help you and your business navigate this unprecedented time.
Meet the Manufacturing Team
We eat, sleep and breathe manufacturing.
We understand the challenges, opportunities and goals faced by manufacturing businesses and their peers in the marketplace.
What We Do
2018 Manufacturing Industry Report
We gathered the Pacific Northwest manufacturing community together to discuss issues that matter most to the industry, including talent, transition planning and supply chain management. Check out the full report to see what keeps them up at night, what gets them out of bed in the morning and the hope they have through it all. Learn more about the process.
Our services include:
- Product cost analysis to maximize proficiency
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast projections
- Cycle time reductions and cycle counting
- Production and inventory tax planning
- Multi-state and local tax planning
- Benchmarking and metric analysis
- Board effectiveness and planning
- Business process re-engineering
- Information technology services
- Assurance business valuations
- Business succession planning
- Strategic business planning
- Inventory management, controls, and costing systems design
- Financial statements
- Operational reviews
Four decades of serving manufacturers and distributors
The essence of management consulting is to help our clients obtain information and advice that lead to real and lasting solutions. Our consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problems solvers ready to help you.
Our manufacturing and distribution advisors have the knowledge and expertise to help you meet competitive market conditions, enhance operations and grow your business. They are highly knowledgeable about industry practices and values and well-versed in current industry trends and challenges. Whether you need a benchmarking and industry analysis, product pricing and cost analysis, inventory management and controls or cycle time reduction, our team will provide you timely, accurate and relevant financial information critical to your success.
Our advisors are former industry executives providing strategic, financial, performance and organizational advisory services to private and public companies. Companies benefit from bringing in a fresh, objective perspective backed by expertise in that industry.
Meet Our Professionals
Carrie Sowders, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Carrie leads our Manufacturing group at Aldrich and specializes in serving large and middle market companies, primarily in the consumer and industrial products sectors. Carrie has exclusively practiced in tax since beginning her career in 1998. Prior to joining Aldrich in 2009, Carrie spent a decade with Deloitte and oversaw the tax function of a…
- Certified Public Accountant
- Manufacturing tax
- Consumer business
- Multinational corporate issues
- Tax accounting and methods
States may assess taxes on companies that have a recognized presence within their borders. Learn more:… t.co/s0XtHyXSEa
Here are 3 potential solutions that, if properly executed, may alleviate manufacturing’s labor shortage problem:… t.co/vFOF87J0g8
Many companies currently believe the new standard will not impact them, but the new standard will apply to all busi… t.co/yryOLJGaIt
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.