Business Operations Solutions
Selection, Implementation and Migration of Business Operations Solutions
Business Operations Solutions + Software Selection
Successfully implementing new software begins with understanding the underlying business processes that run through the system. It requires current technology expertise, understanding business processes, evaluating data quality, and successfully shepherding a major initiative through deployment. Our team of technology, operations, project management, and financial professionals has successfully completed countless business operations implementations, including:
- The selection process for Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Client Relationship Management (CRM), Electronic Health Records (EHR) Performance and E-learning Systems
- Software system deployment and implementation
- ERP and accounting migration from legacy systems
- Reimplementation of failed systems
We understand that selecting the right systems to run your business is a major undertaking. Your business operations solutions and processes require an integrated software platform that is robust yet flexible, and allows your business to scale. Let our experts untangle the complexity to help you reduce your business risk and move toward a clear path for growth.
Why use Aldrich Technology to select and migrate to a new system?
To identify the right solution for your organization, we begin with a comprehensive evaluation. Our systems experts know how to quickly document processes, capture requirements based on your business objectives and bring the latest software applications, offerings and products to the table. We estimate the extent and cost of the project to help you understand all the options to empower you to make the best decision in finding your right fit.
Software Deployment + Implementation
The key to a successful software implementation is to work with a partner who has the requisite technical expertise, and understands the associated impact on your people and customers. We serve as your guide and coach throughout the process, ensuring the implementation goes according to plan, regardless of the partner selected.
Technology Implementation + Change Management Process
Will Aldrich Technology assist with training and integration?
We are with you every step, ensuring that deployment, integration, and training go smoothly, so your business maximizes the benefits and continues to deliver without any hiccups. We recognize that change management is a critical part of the software selection and implementation process. Taking existing, ineffective processes and moving those into a new software application will not bring the efficiency most organizations seek. Throughout the project, we work to ensure your team understands why the processes are changing—and the value in automating work. We develop a roadmap and change management plan, help you navigate through complexity, and align your organization with a new business operations solution.
ERP Migration from Legacy Systems
Most organizations will recognize when their ERP or core business system has reached its end. Reporting may be difficult, data entry in multiple systems is manual, and current processes may not align with existing systems. These are all signs it is time to move to a new system.
Why does my business need a new ERP system?
We will help pragmatically modernize your system, and implement new tools to improve efficiency and productivity while optimizing the customer experience.
Not only can an outdated system be a burden to your operations and inhibit your growth, but it can also be a liability and a risk. As software becomes more challenging to update and manage, it can become less reliable and present security vulnerabilities. Our team of experts will help you move away from legacy systems to springboard your performance and ensure compliance.
Rescue of Failing ERP System
A promising implementation can turn into a failure if not done properly, right from the start. When your ERP system has gone off-course, our team can help turn things around.
- Were your current processes appropriately mapped? It’s possible that gaps and areas for improvement were omitted or incorrectly identified. If an implementation only included new tools but kept the same processes, nothing really changed to set you up for growth.
- Was your IT department tasked with selecting and implementing a new system? This new system may be working for their needs. However, it may overlook other users’ needs in your organization, producing uneven usage and incomplete adoption throughout the organization.
- Did your transition process exhaust its budget or experience major delays before completion? Short-sided planning could take a toll down the road.
We will help get you back on course by refocusing on your main goals, determining whether best practices were followed and getting to the root causes of your troubled project. We provide recommendations on ways forward and work to align stakeholders and users to regain lost momentum.
Aldrich Technology will help get you back on track by refocusing on your primary goals, discerning best practices, and identifying the root cause of your troubled project. We provide recommendations on ways forward, and work to align stakeholders and users while regaining lost momentum.
Meet the Team
Vice President, Business Strategy
Aldrich Technology LLC
Peter Adams leads business strategy for Aldrich Technology. Prior to Aldrich, Peter founded and ran Lighthouse Information Systems, a West Coast technology consultancy focused on leading clients through technological and operational challenges in order to promote growth and facilitate successful systems. While running Lighthouse for more than 35 years, Peter served clients across countless industries,…
- ERP selection and implementation
- Operations and process analysis
- Technology as a strategic asset
- Business assessments
Write to PeterX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.