Tax Planning Services
COVID-19 Tax Resources
As Congress continues to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re here to help you with tax preparation, revenue planning, financial statements and more. The Aldrich team is here to support you and your business as you continue to shift your business operations and navigate the new normal. Our extended consulting services can help you find a way forward during economic hardship and make the most of the tax relief provided by the government. If you have questions about the tax implications to yourself or your business related to the pandemic, please contact your Aldrich Advisor.
COVID-19 Relief for Taxpayers
- Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17: Treasury, IRS extend filing and payment deadline – The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service announced that the federal income tax filing due date for individuals for the 2020 tax year will be automatically extended from April 15, 2021, to May 17, 2021. The IRS will be providing formal guidance soon.
- 2021 Economic Impact Payment (EIP): If your are unsure if the IRS has sent you a third round of economic impact payments, visit the IRS website and click “Get My Payment” to determine your status.
- 2021 AICPA State Tax Filing Guide (all states)
Tax Services from Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Constantly changing rules require a team who knows you, your business and tax implications.
Our professionals meet your needs while helping you manage tax risk, control costs and reap maximum benefit.
Employing professional tax planning services is an essential element of any integrated wealth management strategy for individuals and businesses. We offer forward-looking consulting and compliance services to help you build your net worth and manage your obligations.
Stay on top of the latest regarding COVID-19
What We Do
Planning and preparation services:
- Compliance and preparation services
- Strategic tax planning services
- Trusts, partnerships and estates
- Research and development tax credits
- State and local taxes
Meet Our Professionals
Mark Birge, CPA, JD, PFS
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Mark Birge provides high-touch tax and financial planning services to high-net-worth individuals and business owners through our Private Client group. He helps clients identify their overall financial goals and objectives and assists them in achieving those goals by accessing a network of resources and relationships. He also guides them through estate planning and personal financial…
- Strategic tax and personal financial planning services
- High-net individuals, businesses and owners
- Estate and succession planning
- Private closely-held businesses
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Public Accountant
Tax Planning News and Insights
“Farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters are never working for a thank you, but this Ag Day, in particular, serve… t.co/1XnL20PkKG
Happy National Ag Day! This year, we're celebrating farmers, ranchers, fishers, and foresters who adapted to slow… t.co/W2YPbDnZBI
As 2020 comes to a close, we want to thank our clients and staff for an incredible year. Despite the ups and downs,… t.co/mFBiTvvY0K
Season’s Greetings from Aldrich! Our team is feeling festive after a wreath-making workshop led by our own Dani… t.co/iwsOt8IBj9
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.