3(16) Fiduciary Services
Retirement Plan Fiduciary Services
3(16) Fiduciary Services from Aldrich Retirement Solutions
Maintaining a retirement plan requires complying with and regularly completing many legal responsibilities and administrative tasks that traditionally rest on the shoulders of Plan Sponsors. Aldrich’s 3(16) Fiduciary Services can lessen your administrative burden and risk of personal fiduciary liability by assuming many of these responsibilities and tasks for you. These services include:
- Assist participants and Plan Sponsor with plan provisions and options related to loans and distributions
- Determine qualified status and process Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Track delinquent participant loans and initiate taxation for deemed distribution and loan offsets
- Process and approve participant distribution requests (termination, in-service and hardship)
- Prepare, process and approve required minimum distributions
- Process and approve participant loan requests
Plan Operation Oversight
- Summarize plan document provisions and plan operation policies
- Obtain ERISA Fidelity Bond on behalf of the plan
- Review 401(k) deposit and loan repayment timeliness and advise on late deposits and recommend steps for corrective action
- Prepare, review, approve and ensure timely delivery of required notices and disclosures
- Review, sign and file required tax and reporting forms (e.g. Form 5500, Form 5558, Form 8955-SSA, and Form 5330)
Meet the Team
David Strom, QKA, QKC, QPA
Aldrich Retirement Solutions
David leads Aldrich Retirement Solutions to provide high quality, cost-effective services for our clients. He is a creative retirement plan expert who designs, consults and administers qualified retirement plans for profitable businesses and non-profit organizations of all sizes. He specializes in cash balance plans and pension plans to provide for enhanced tax-deferred retirement contributions for partners…
- Retirement plan design
- Cash balance pension plans
- IRS and DOL corrections
Write to DavidX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Looking for Support?
Are you a benefits recipient or looking for help with your client account? Send us an email at email@example.com
Have a question?
Contact us to speak with one of our advisors.