Retirement Plan Services
Plan Design and Administration
Our holistic approach to retirement plan consulting finds the best fit for you.
Whether you are a sole proprietor, a partnership, an LLC or LLP, a nonprofit or taxable corporation, there are several types of qualified retirement plans that can meet your needs. A retirement plan can serve many purposes, from tax sheltering income to attracting and retaining employees. The Aldrich Retirement Solutions team is ready to help you through this process.
Establish Retirement Plan Goals
- How much are you trying to save? How quickly?
- Will tax deductible contributions provide a savings incentive for owners and employees?
- Who needs to be covered in the plan?
Analyze Employee Census Data
- This industry-standard process helps our team understand the employee landscape and guides our retirement plan proposal.
- Since private employee information is included in this documentation, this step is done through a secure portal.
Choose a Retirement Plan
- Retirement plan proposals will incorporate saving goals and demonstrate projected impact for employees, owners and other highly compensated individuals.
- See below for more information on types of plans.
Retirement Plan Types
Our team can design, administer and analyze a variety of retirement options for your organization. Learn more about specific types of retirement plans.
401(k) plans are the most popular and commonly found retirement plans today. Learn more about 401(k) plans.
Profit Sharing Plans
Profit sharing plans are generally the most flexible qualified plans available. Learn more about profit sharing plans.
Defined Benefit Plans
A defined benefit plan is a qualified plan promising a specific benefit at retirement. Learn more about defined benefit plans.
Defined Contribution Plans
This plan creates a defined contribution and allocation among eligible employees. Learn more about defined contribution plans.
A cash balance plan is a type of defined benefit plan that resembles a defined contribution plan. Learn more about cash balance plans.
New Comparability Plans
New comparability plans maximize contributions to owners and other highly compensated employees. Learn more about new comparability plans.
Retirement Plan Limit Alert
How Retirement Plan Contributions Can Help You Take Advantage of the New Pass-Through Income Tax Deduction