MBA Health Plans
Health Insurance for Multnomah Bar Association Members Throughout Oregon
The MBA Advantage
The Multnomah Bar Association is a longstanding organization that has been a stable partner of legal professionals for more than 35 years. By working with Aldrich Benefits, the MBA is able to provide more health insurance options and offer hassle-free administration and member-negotiated, customized plans for law firms.
All of the MBA plans meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act. In addition to the attorney, the firm must have at least one W2 employee to be eligible to participate.
View the MBA Health Plans from Aldrich here.
Explore the MBA Health Plans
Why is the MBA Health Plan different?
- Full range of health care coverage and provider network options, including Providence and Kaiser
- Optional Dental and Vision benefits available
- Collective strength & bargaining power of the MBA resulting in innovative and affordable benefits
- An experienced team to guide you through each step of the process
*Certain providers may not be available in all areas
Get a Quote
We know that pricing is often a key factor when deciding on where to get healthcare for you and your team. Fill out a census form for your eligible employees and we’ll give you a quick response with a quote.
Please email your completed census form to our team for a quote.
Meet the Team
Stephanie has over a decade of experience serving the association sector. She works with small and large clients with over 50 employees. She helps administer the health benefits for each association, provides customer service, enrollment updates and tracking, invoicing, collection of premiums and posting as well as monthly allocations.
- Employee benefits
Partner, Employee Benefits Consultant
Tracey Davis is a leading Employee Benefits Consultant specializing in large and mid-market employers with particular expertise in self-funding. Tracey has built a strong reputation in the market as someone who is knowledgeable, engaged, and creative. She uses her in-depth knowledge of the market and strong carrier partnerships to implement creative solutions for funding, medical... Read more Tracey Davis
- Focus on large, multi-location employers, mid-market and small employers
- Strategic implementation of fully-insured, partially self-insured and self-insured plans
- Small and large (ALE) employee benefits consulting