Senior Manager, Healthcare Business Advisor
Rich Cunningham, CPA, MTax
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor representation
- Buy-sell and reorganization of small businesses, and gift and estate taxation matters
- Tax compliance and consulting
- Gift and estate taxation matters
- Private closely-held businesses
- Certified Public Accountant
Rich Cunningham brings more than 25 years of experience in tax compliance and consulting for private closely-held businesses. Prior to joining Aldrich, Rich was an audit and tax partner of a local firm. He has extensive experience representing small to mid-size businesses in all facets of tax compliance and consulting work. He also provides his clients with Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor representation, buy-sell and reorganization of small businesses, and gift and estate taxation matters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants member
Rich received his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from University of Oregon and his Master of Taxation from Portland State University.