International Tax Partner
Rich Willott, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Manfucturing and distributors
- International tax planning
- Tax planning and structure
- Tax methods and periods
- Certified Public Accountant
- Multi-state and multi-national operations
Rich has expertise in complex international tax accounting issues working with technology, manufacturing and distribution companies including multi-state and multi-national operations. With more than 20 years of public accounting experience serving both publicly and closely held private entities, Rich’s primary experience is with closely-held businesses in tax planning and structuring including global effective tax rate planning and transfer pricing services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- Oregon Society of Public Accountants member
- Technology Association of Oregon board member
Rich received his Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting and Bachelor of Science degree in economics as well as his Master of Taxation from Washington State University.