Kathy Gordon, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Small businesses
- Trusts and estates
- Taxation and business consulting
- Certified Public Accountant
Kathy Gordon joined the firm in January 1991. Prior to joining the firm, Kathy worked in the savings and loan industry for 14 years. Kathy has significant experience in taxation and business consulting for telecommunications and utility companies, not-for-profit organizations, small businesses, trusts and estates.
She has strong background in the unique financial and tax aspects of utility cooperative business. She works closely with businesses, helping them with strategic planning from start-up to transition, and has been involved with IRS and various state agency examinations.
- Oregon Telecommunications Association Scholarship Foundation board member
- Secretary, Treasurer, Budget & Planning Committee Chair, Investment Committee Chair for the Salem Hospital Foundation
- Salem Hospital Planning Committee member
- Finance and Budget Committee member and Chair for the Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary for Beta Sigma Phi Chapter (International Women’s Organization)
- Vestry member, Finance Committee member, and Budget Committee member for St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants member
She graduated from California State Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Science in geology.