Jim Dailey, CPA, CMA®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Private closely-held businesses
- Succession and transition planning
- Business valuation
- Business consulting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Whether transitioning to the next generation or finding a suitable buyer, Jim Dailey has a passion for guiding business owners through the transition of their company. Prior to joining the firm, Jim spent 14 in the private industry as a controller, vice president of finance, general manager and project manager for two construction companies. He speaks nationally at construction conferences and is active in many organizations such as the AGC, CFMA, and ABC. Jim was awarded the DJC Construction Icon Award in 2017.
- Tandem Northwest, Inc. board member
- Lions Ridge board member
- Construction Industry Associations speaker
Jim received his Bachelor of Science degree from Western Baptist College and his accounting and business management degree from Portland State University.