- Day-to-day service, claim and billing issues
- Small and large (ALE) employee benefits consulting
- Long-term client service strategies
Heather Toller joined the firm in 2006 and has been in the insurance industry for nearly two decades. In her role as compliance advisor, she provides clients a comprehensive review, outlining any issues and recommending actions for welfare plan compliance. Heather also has experience setting up long-term client service strategies along with assisting her groups with day-to-day service and claim and billing issues. Heather specializes in large group benefit plans with a strong background in benefit plan design, experience reporting, and self-funded arrangements.
- National Association of Health Underwriters member
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters member
- Pentacle Theatre treasurer and member of marketing and human resources committees
- President-elect, treasurer and board member of Willamette Valley Association of Health Underwriters
Heather received a Bachelor of Arts in music and communications from George Fox University.