Senior Manager, Healthcare Business Advisor
Deb Garland, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Certified Public Accountant
Deb specializes in helping dentists achieve their goals as a part of the dental team. She has nearly a decade of public accounting experience focusing on advising businesses and individuals on taxation, accounting and management matters. Prior to becoming a practitioner, Deb worked in the finance industry, with a focus on credit unions. Deb spent almost ten years as the Controller of the Penn State Federal Credit Union and as the Chief Executive Officer of Telco Community Credit Union in North Carolina. She has also worked with manufacturing and small businesses.
- Former board member of Habitat for Humanity
- Former board member of Consumer Credit Counseling
- Junior Achievement volunteer
She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.