Chad Emmert, CPA, CCIFP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
- Business consulting
- Strategic tax planning
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Certified Public Accountant
Chad joined the firm in July 2006. He has over 15 years of public accounting experience and provides his clients with expertise in strategic tax planning, multi-state and general tax compliance services, as well as business consulting. He spends his time focusing on construction and construction related clients.
- Construction Financial Management Association, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Salem Contractors Exchange, Treasurer and Board of Directors
He graduated with his Bachelor of Arts in Financial Accounting and Business Management from Corban University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon.