WAGD Workshop: Managing Multi-Generational Wealth
Join us to learn basic estate and tax planning strategies to make the passing of wealth easier for you and your loved ones. Aldrich Wealth will host an educational and networking breakfast with the Washington Academy of General Dentistry at our Bellevue office.
Amy Barnes, Senior Wealth Manager from Aldrich, will address topics such as:
- Does your family need to establish a trust
- What are the best criteria for selecting an executor
- Are you prepared to handle your own parents’ finances and other assests?
- How could Washington and Oregon’s estate taxes affect you?
- Q & A with Amy Barnes, CIMA®
Amy Barnes works with high net worth individuals and business owners to provide investment guidance and develop long-term financial plans, with an emphasis on tax efficiency.
Date: Friday, October 21, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 1000
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Call Amy Barnes at 425-633-3207 or email.
Aldrich’s Doug Fettig explains business concepts and simple tools that you can implement to maximize the potential of your practice. By incorporating a written plan to guide your practice (and your life), you will discover the power of investing in 3D technology to take your practice to new heights, while building a retirement plan to ensure the ending you desire. Important tax concepts will be explained in everyday language to help you understand the ways in which tax incentives can be aligned to help you grow your practice.
You will walk away from this presentation with the tools you need to change how you see your practice, including how to:
- Identify the critical building blocks of every successful practice
- Understand business tax concepts essential to leading your practice
- Increase practice cash flow and future growth potential
- Take simple but effective actions to help ensure your successful retirement
- Create a written plan for practice growth
Find a 3D Summit near you.
What Every Dentist Should Know: The Business Side of Dentistry
In this video, Doug Fettig shares a bit about the presentations he gives dentists across the country on the importance of having a written plan, the benefits of investing in their practice and the need to invest in their futures with retirement planning. Doug is a frequent speaker at events around the country.