Presented by Aldrich CPAs + Advisors and the Northwest Utility Contractors Association
Aldrich + NWUCA Virtual Tax Seminar
As we reach the one-year mark of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s more important now than ever to pay attention to tax planning strategies. From PPP Loans to Employee Retention Credits, the unprecedented circumstances of this past year have provided for several complex tax implications to be aware of.
Join us for a webinar about federal, state, and local tax changes now in effect for the new year. In addition to COVID-19 related tax implications, you’ll also learn about important topics such as setting yourself up for success with the new Oregon Corporate Activities Tax (CAT), what the Metro Tax means to you, understanding the Preschool for All Tax, and complying with these new taxes. We will take a closer look at what the future could hold with the Biden administration and planning considerations for 2021 and beyond. We will also provide some ideas for how to save on payroll taxes on Prevailing Wage fringe amounts and also use this to improve employee benefits and retirement.
In this webinar presented by Chad Emmett, Matt Van Doren, and David Strom from Aldrich CPAs + Advisors, you’ll learn about important topics such as:
- PPP Loans – Treatment for financial statements and tax returns
- Employee Retention Credits – How do the calculations work and what has changed?
- Important Oregon CAT due dates
- What Does the Metro Tax Mean to You?
- Understanding the Preschool for All Tax
- Complying with these New Taxes
- What We Know about Biden’s Tax Plan
- Ideas to save on payroll taxes, and improve benefits with Prevailing Wage Fringe
- To help us better answer your questions, we strongly encourage you to submit confidential questions for the panelists on the registration page.
Meeting ID: 965 5606 3316 | Passcode: 566668
Tuesday, March 30, 2021