Presented by Aldrich Technology + Aldrich Wealth
Cybersecurity Best Practices for 401(k) Plan Sponsors
Aldrich Technology and Aldrich Wealth will provide an overview of the DOL’s urgent Cybersecurity guidance for Plan Sponsors, explain how we are assisting our clients with compliance, and share how the guidance may have implications for your organization, well beyond its 401(k) plan.
Are You a 401(k) Fiduciary?
Most likely, you’re a fiduciary if you:
- Have authority to sign or direct someone to sign the Form 5500 or other regulatory filings,
- Sign Plan Documents, (like the Adoption Agreement) created by your TPA or recordkeeper,
- Choose the Plan’s Providers – or sit on the committee that hires Plan Providers,
- Exercise authority over the plan – be it on the investment or administrative side,
- Make decisions that affect plan assets, how they are invested, or how they may be spent to cover the cost of operating the plan (like the cost of administrative, investment advisory, or audit services),
- Are identified as a fiduciary in plan documents (now there is no doubt – you ARE a fiduciary).
If you answered yes to any of these statements, this webinar is important new guidance from April 2021 from the Department of Labor (DOL) for 401(k) plan sponsors.
Download Slides | View Presentation
Friday, May 21, 2021
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM PT