2016 Joint National Conference on Advancing Hispanic Health: The Next 20 Years
Have you wanted to invest in your dental or medical practice but are unsure how? Do you want to give your office a makeover? Do you feel like you have enough saved to retire 20, 30 or 40 years from now? Join us for a discussion of these key topics and how they will affect your practice:
- Retirement plan opportunities in 2016
- Key tax legislation that affects you today
- Tax advantages to investing in your practice
- Dollars and sense – investing wisely
- Key performance indicators in your practice
- Buying and selling practices in the current market
Doug Fettig, Dental Consultant, will be speaking at the HDA and NHMA’s joint national conference which brings together experts from across the nation to share their multi-disciplinary experiences in improving health care delivery for Hispanic populations.
View the complete schedule here.
Friday, April 22, 2016
9:15 am PST
Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C.