Every year, more than 540 accounting firms participate in Inside Public Accounting’s ‘Annual Survey and Analysis of Firms’. Within this survey, the firms are asked to name an individual that they most admire in the profession. Steve Tatone, AKT CEO, has been named in the top five and was interviewed by IPA as part of their 2014 Most Admired Peers series.
Steve shared his thoughts on leadership with IPA. He discussed his personal leadership style, his philosophy on growth, and the importance of company culture, stating that in the case of AKT “It’s not just words on a page, it’s a lifestyle.”
To read the interview in full, please click here.
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Steve is a Partner Emeritus of the Aldrich Group of Companies, which includes Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP, Aldrich Wealth LP, Aldrich Benefits LP, Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP, and Aldrich Technology LLC. He began his accounting career in 1974 and served as the president and CEO of Aldrich for over 30 years. In addition, he…
- Strategic planning and business consultation
- Executive coaching and human resources
- Business mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Certified Public Accountant
Write to SteveX
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- What Referral*HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Search (Google, Bing, etc.)Referral from a friend or colleagueI have previously met or talked to this personOther
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.